eyeliner on a cat

eyeliner on a cat
beauty, scent & style scrutinized for pleasure

Friday, January 21, 2011

Welcome to the NEW Eyeliner on a Cat blog!

Unfortunately, eyelineronacat.blogspot.com is no longer living, but this place is. I'm happy to be back up and running. You'll see that I've posted most of my previous entries from the old blog, they have white backgrounds with the date they were written. They will all technically be under today's date, however. If you were previously a subscriber of my blog in any way (RSS feed, email, Blogger), you will need to subscribe/follow again, they are different accounts completely.

If you have linked to my blog on your site (and thank you if you have!), I encourage you to replace the link with this blog's link. Conversely, if I did not remember to link to your blog here when I did before, please comment here and I'll be happy to add you. I will probably be tweaking the design of the page for awhile yet, but overall, am happy that it looks different from the one before.

So, as the panic subsides and things go back to normal, I would like to thank all of you who offered advice, help, or just a virtual shoulder to cry on. This is truly a lovely community of bloggers.

Today, I celebrate my getting back on the horse by wearing Andy Tauer's Lonestar Memories. I'm not only back on the horse, but I'm riding off into the sunset.

14 comments:

  1. Glad you're back up and running! I've got you updated at BoTo :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back! I declare this blog unhackable. I built a moat around it and filled it with *Dior Poison.

    *I quite like Poison...but it has potential for use as chemical weapon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dee, thank you for updating, and also reminding me that I needed to add you to my blogroll!

    And YOU two. I heart you. That is all.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Carrie.....you have been one busy lady ! Very happy to see your new site being built......and might I say very quickly !!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome back! I've updated you at SLS and look forward to everything to come! I like the "new" look, too!

    JoanElaine: Poison IS a chemical weapon of mass devastation! If the moat doesn't work, then nothing will! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Vintage Lady!

    And thank you Tarleisio, I have added your blog to my blogroll here as well. :)

    A friend of mine took that picture of my hands under the water many years ago, and I have always loved it but now finally have found a good use for it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aromi: Thank you! I almost crumbled but somehow found the resolve to just say "eff it" and start again. If I hadn't been able to rescue the content from my old blog, I may have felt differently. Anyway, glad to be back!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the new blog Carrie! I am adding you to my blogroll as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you Ashleigh, I've added Scent Rebel to mine too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sorry for the troubles, but glad to see you back in the saddle again!

    ReplyDelete