eyeliner on a cat

eyeliner on a cat
beauty, scent & style scrutinized for pleasure

Monday, February 28, 2011

Beautypedia is now free!

Good news for skin care fanatics (and make-up fanatics too): Paula Begoun's reference website Beautypedia is now free for everyone, all the time. Those who have subscriptions will be eligible for partial refunds (pro-rated depending on how many months are left in the subscription) back to the method of original payment, or you can opt for a Paula's Choice e-gift certificate.

I highly recommend Beautypedia for reference purposes, it has been extremely useful to me in making my product choices. I don't agree with Paula 100% of the time (some things just work differently for some people), but she is knowledgeable and her reviews are comprehensive and to the point. Making this database available for everyone was a great move..

3 comments:

  1. That's great news! :)
    I didn't want to pay for it but I do find it very useful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like you, I adore Paula Begoun, even of I don't always agree with her reviews. We're all different and we have different needs and priorities. But this is awesome news! So now I have no excuse for finding That Perfect Foundation - or that Perfect Anything Else, for that matter! Thank you, Carrie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This excites me in ways I didn't expect. I love beautypedia and I am thrilled its now available free.

    I've been wanting to try Ms. Begoun's products for ages. I should really get on that.

    ReplyDelete