1. Amouage Opus I, III and V (not necessarily in that order) My re-introduction to Amouage Perfumes has been a raging success, and I am having a blast. The downside, of course, is falling so hard for more than one- but there are always potential splits.
2. Etat Libre d'Orange Tom of Finland I'm convinced I need to sample every ELdO fragrance there is, but I already know one thing for sure- a full bottle of Tom of Finland must be mine. My sample is almost gone, and it's been one of my very favorite perfumes as of late.
3. Knize Ten, modern and vintage I have a sample of modern Knize Ten, and have decreed that it's the raunchiest, roughest, furriest most wonderful leather perfume ever (eclipsing even vintage Tabac Blond in terms of ability to burn off nose hairs). I am dying to try the vintage, and plan to very soon. It's also very nice to know that the modern version is so beautiful.
4. DSH Perfumes Vert Pour Madame Just as I was in the process of whining that nothing is as good as vintage Balmain Vent Vert when it comes to the green-eyed monster (galbanum), along comes Dawn Spencer-Hurwitz to the rescue. Done in vintage style, there is a lot to love.
5. Parfumerie Generale Cuir d'Iris This was in an iris sampler pack I got recently from The Perfumed Court, and I fell for Cuir d'Iris instantly. This goes further in showing how leather and iris together just makes a whole lot of damn sense. True love.
6. Guerlain Attrape Coeur It's sweet, it's soft, it makes me feel like a vixen. All the delicious, powdery aspects of violet and iris with a soft incensey amber... a bee bottle is calling my name.
7. Vero Profumo Kiki Once I get my hands on a full bottle of Kiki EDP, that will be the only lavender-based perfume I will need for the rest of my life. I'm mostly serious.
8. Ormonde Jayne Woman Pure Parfum Why? Because a girl can dream. I dream about layering my Woman EDP with the Pure Parfum. I also dream about a Woman candle, you know, the really big one. Bath & Shower Creme, Lotion, whatever else there is, I'll take it.
And in the vintage sect, I'm going to need more of this stuff:
1. Vintage Balmain Vent Vert Because even though Vert Pour Madame exists now, I still want some original Vent Vert (I only have about three drops left in my sample vial). I am a human lady, after all. I also have to try samples of vintage Miss Balmain and Jolie Madame.
2. Vintage Caron Tabac Blond I was lucky enough to get a partial bottle of this (from the 70s) recently, and I've been thoroughly enjoying every drop. But I still want to go further back in time and try an older vintage. Tabac Blond is in my top five favorite perfumes of all time.
3. Vintage Guerlain L'Heure Bleue This must happen. Since L'Heure Bleue was the first fancy perfume I ever picked out and bought for myself, I feel that I owe it to myself to have some vintage. It's a very special fragrance to me.
So now it's time for you to dish. Tell me, what perfumes are topping your wish lists these days?