The Beauty of Scent, Scrutinized for Pleasure

Saturday, June 25, 2011

Head over to Get Lippie for my guest post!

One of my favorite beauty bloggers, Louise from Get Lippie, was kind enough to ask me to do a guest spot on her blog while she's on vacation in Portugal this week. I've reviewed a perfume that's new to me, Parfumerie Generale's Cedre Sandaraque. Please do stop by, take a look, and leave a comment if you're moved to do so:

Guest Post for Get Lippie HERE

Have a great weekend, everyone!

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for the link and the review.

    The next time you pass a Dior counter, spray Fahrenheit Absolute and compare it with CS.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm, interesting! I will do that. I think my review over there may have gone over somewhat like a lead balloon. I don't swatch makeup. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sweetie, I wanted to write and say I left twitter but let's stay in touch. My email: shortellc@yahoo.com Cait ska legerdenez

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh no, Cait! Okay, I'm sure you have your reasons, I'll add your address to my contacts and we'll chat soon.

    ReplyDelete