It's that time again! I get to put my fondest wishes out there in the universe and see what is meant to come to fruition, and what will remain unfulfilled. This is wishing therapy. It helps to take away the power that these objects hold over me to admit publicly that I must have them. So mote it be.
1. Guerlain Attrape-Coeur. Still, yes. The only bottle I've found for sale is $300 from an Amazon 3rd party seller. Sadly, as time passes, I want it more.
2. Opus Oils lotsofstuff. I just ordered a bottle of Dapper from Les Bohemes Collection, but that's not good enough. No, I need Heavy Sugar, Dirty Sexy Wilde, Wild Child #13 (sample's almost gone) and a few others too. But mostly, I'm already thinking about getting a bigger bottle of Dapper, because I am going to go through it quickly. Oh, and Dapper body creme, too. That berry-violet-tobacco-leather thing is just killing me, it's that good.
3. Guerlain gold-tone filigree atomizer case for my vintage L'Heure Bleue EDT refill bottle. Not necessary, not by a long shot, but SO pretty. *UPDATE: don't need anymore, thank you Dee!*
4. Samples of all the Tauer and Aftelier perfumes that I haven't tried yet. Sometimes, it's appropriate to be a completeist.
5. Samples of the Huitieme Art Collection fragrances. I want them to satisfy my curiosity about Pierre Guillaume's new "phyto-perfumery" technology. It's research for my blog, of course. Yeah, that's it. *UPDATE: don't need these anymore, thank you Brian!*
6. Chanel Cuir de Russie, 28 La Pausa, Coromandel and Bois des Iles. I'd like large bottles of all of them, but I'd settle for decants, if I must.
7. Catch up on Caron samples, including the masculines that Victoria (EauMG) has been raving about. I have a lot still to try. Also, I need Caron loose face powder and one of those amazing swansdown puffs to go along with it. Preferably on a stick. *UPDATE: should have samples of the masculines on the way soon, thanks Brian!*
8. Find a bottle of vintage Jovan Grass Oil from the 70s. My mother used to wear it and I clearly remember the bottle on her vanity. It fascinated me to no end as a child.
9. Serge Lutens Bois de Violette. A full bottle. Immediately. I also want to sample Bois et Musc and Bois et Fruits. Since we're wishing here, I'll take a vintage bottle of Shiseido Feminite du Bois as well.
10. Bottles of Liz Zorn Meerschaum, Sonoran Leather and Journeyman. Oh, and a full set of her new EDTs, since we're at it. Especially Leather Krem, which I'm in love with.
11. Estee Lauder Youth Dew and Youth Dew Amber Nude. I'm long overDew to give these a try. I do believe my dearest one, JoannElaine (Redolent of Spices), will be sending me some Youth Dew goodies (that is, if the Canadian post ever sorts itself out). I also need a bottle of Sensuous Noir, that one's a no-brainer. I finally got to smell a scent strip of Sensuous Nude, which I was at one time very excited about, but that excitement has since been squashed by a screechy muguet note. Pass.
12. Le Labo Cuir 28 (Dubai exclusive). From what I understand, all city exclusives will be available everywhere for a limited time in November. I'm ready to take the plunge!
13. Lucky number 13 belongs to Etat Libre d'Orange Bendelirious. I'm dying to dive into that cherry lollipop-iris thing. It sounds very cheerful.
I'll leave it here for now, I think. So everyone else, please do dish about what you're coveting these days. Inquiring minds NEED to know!