eyeliner on a cat

eyeliner on a cat
beauty, scent & style scrutinized for pleasure

Sunday, April 22, 2012

Computer Blue

Hi everyone! I am having problems with my computer. It's rather serious, so I've ordered new components for it. Basically, it's broken, and I will not be on the internet for a few days while I wait for the parts.

Upon my return, I've got lots of cool things planned for the blog, and I hope you'll be patient for eyeliner on a computer to return.  (did you see what I did there?)

xox,
Carrie

3 comments:

  1. I'll be looking forward to you coming back online again :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I look forward to your new posts:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I finally got a new computer. I didn't want a giant hard drive in my bedroom but it didn't cost me anything so it'll do for time being. Good luck with yours and hope to see you back soon!

    ReplyDelete